POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Checkering and textures : Checkering and textures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Checkering and textures
From: Killroy Quartermaine
Date: 9 May 2006 17:00:01
Message: <web.44610257dc6c5ad963aa4edf0@news.povray.org>
OK... I want to make a checkered plane, of the standard variety, but flat
colors seem a little boring at this point. What I really want to do is use
to textures instead of colors.

here is the syntax I tried this with:
plane { <0,1,0> 0 pigment {checker {texture T_Stone25 texture T_Stone26}}
finish {ambient .10}}

Obviously, that's not right. But I don't know if there IS a right way to do
this, or if I'm simply up a particular creek without one of those wooden
things you use to push yerself through the water.